Zzyzzx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Zzyzzx

This is the last word in the dictionary on health, we that travel between Vegas and points west on I-15 know the road sign for sure, but did you know there’s supposed to be a town and spa there? Abandoned I think but even the the directions say the road there is mostly paved, I think either before lunch at the Greek place or after lunch, we ride up there to check it out. How about we make this a fund-raising ride for 911 Remembrace also, bring a donation to put in the 911 Remembrance can (no set amount just let your heart be your guide) Lets say we meet up at the new Maverick station on 160 and Homestead/Winery road in Pahrump on Monday the 13th of Feb at 10:00am. Motorcycles and classic cars and friends with whatever they drive, it’s open to ya’ll. Good cause and good fun, that’s all we are looking for. Any takers???

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always notice the sign when heading back to CA from Vegas; presumed that it comprised of a couple of trailers and a gas station, but always intrigued to know what is actually there. You never forget a place-name like that. A bit off my track, but good luck…. sounds like a neat idea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.