your embarrassing moments a C&C

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

We have talked about the flidmongs of cars and coffee but how about the upstanding patrons. Do you have any moments of idiocy during C&C? I know I do. I once almost caused an accident by cutting over a lane of traffic to get to the off ramp. I got back to my car after the show and had a eloquently worded note written on a napkin under my wipers.hellosmile

I didn’t come back for a while after that. So, here and now i apologise for that weckless manuver. Sorry. drivesmile

Anonymous
    bclassd;5392 wrote:
    We have talked about the flidmongs of cars and coffee but how about the upstanding patrons. Do you have any moments of idiocy during C&C?

I made it rain at one of the Las Vegas gatherings a few weeks ago.

Anonymous

I got into an impromtu speed contest with another BMW M5 (a 1993) on the way to C & C from San Diego @ 5 AM. The driver motioned me to “speed” up to hear my car’s exhaust so I did! There were no other cars on the freeway and got up to a “slightly illegal” speed. I didn’t see the car again en route.

Later that morning to my surprise the driver came and said hello and complimented me on my M5 and it’s “nice exhaust” note. He also showed me his CHP badge! Yikes:eek:. He winked and walked off. After I changed my underwear in the restroom I tried to enjoy the rest of the show. lololol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3004133

Anonymous

Not embarassing for me, but must be for the people who think this is a Ferrari badge. Some of the comments today were just ignorant.:thumbdown:

100_4839.jpg

Anonymous
    bclassd;5392 wrote:
    We have talked about the flidmongs of cars and coffee but how about the upstanding patrons. Do you have any moments of idiocy during C&C? I know I do. I once almost caused an accident by cutting over a lane of traffic to get to the off ramp. I got back to my car after the show and had a eloquently worded note written on a napkin under my wipers.hellosmile

I didn’t come back for a while after that. So, here and now i apologise for that weckless manuver. Sorry. drivesmile

Parking in a spot for C&C after an early morning car wash only to get out and discover a nice flow of coolant from my busted radiator / overflow tank… 🙁 Sheepishly, I moved my car to a far corner of the spectator lot to await the flatbed to tow me away…

Anonymous

This didnt happen to me, but about a year ago when I was sitting on the curb watching the cars leave and a guy in a CGT stalled right in front of everyone…I’m sure that guy didnt come back for a while haha.

Also probabaly the most embarassing moment in Cars and Coffee history would have to be the famous Cobra crash…I felt kinda bad for the guy but at the same time I kind of didnt because if I remember correctly he was trying to show off and peel out and then lost control, I ran over to where he crashed right away and the guy was bright red…either way I’m sure he learned his lessson.

Anonymous

about a year ago, i was a little to excited when leaving the parking lot. I was in the gas too long and the back-end of my GTO stepped out. I didn’t think it was that embarrasing, until I saw the youtube video of me nearly doing the same thing as that cobra. I did push it too hard to have been safe for the spectators. I never drove like that again leaving the show, sorry everyone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.