Would you like to see a dedicated area?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that some of the cars at the show are for sale and that the show may be a great place to find a buyer…what could we do to help those that mat want to sell their cars?

Would a dedicated area help? How should we stage it?

What if we created a really cool–cars and coffee “for sale” sign that all cars that were for sale would wear?

Need your thoughts.

Eric Maas

RedDesmo

Not sure if this was the first month debut, but I noticed the C&C “To Go” cars for sale area last week. My only suggestion would be if there were some way to keep that area cleared of parked cars between the spaces. I saw two or three “for sale area” empty spaces that were not accessible because they were blocked by parked cars that I don’t believe were for sale. Other than that, I think it is a good idea.

Wilsonh

for sale area should be available and advertised… in the spectator parking area… seriously, people would walk around see all the great cars in the show area then walk to to their junker past a bunch of for sale sexy cars.

thevonz

If classic BMW is ok with it I think it’s a good idea for private sales. I personally think all the competitive car dealers bring cars out should be banned. I’m surprised classic BMW allows it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘The Dallas Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.