Will there be a C&C 5-29-10?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I havent been to C&C before but I’ve been interested and wanting to come check it out for a while… I am usually not free on Saturday monrings, and it’s a bit of a long drive to get there. But I am thinking about heading up there this Saturday to check it out if it’s actually going down. I just dont want to make the long (early) drive to get up there just to find an empty parking lot.

Will there be a meet this Saturday (5-29-10), or will it be cancelled due to the holiday weekend?

Anonymous

bump anyone. i want to play with my 7d

Anonymous

Same question here, I have a two hour drive and would like to come down since it is one of the few Saturdays I don’t work! Anyone know?

Anonymous
    Inactive

bump- I would also really like to know if there is an event this weekend! My drive isn’t quite as long as the others’, but it would still suck to show up to an empty parking lot..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been going to these meetings for about four months. As far as I know it’s every Saturday, rain or shine. I will be there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the reply Vader996gt3!

I suppose I should have asked what time these shows start and end… I showed up around 10am yesterday, and it looked like everything had just finished. Should I have shown up at sunrise for this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh. I didn’t think to mention what time it started either. The show officially starts @ 6:30 am and goes until 8:30 or 9:00 am. I usually try to get there around 6:15 am to get a good spot. If you want a really food spot up front you will need to get there around 5:50 am. Also, in case you didn’t know, ther is coffee and donuts sold there. Hope to see you there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.