Will it be worth it to be there at 8:00am?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am very likely going to Orange County this weekend, but long story short, I’ll be going from SNA to get there and I don’t have a car so I’m only using public transit. It looks like the earliest I can therefore get there is 8:00. It usually starts around 6:30 or 7:00 right? It is also my understanding that most cars don’t stay there too long. Is 8:00 too late?

Also, I know it’s hard to know exactly who is coming (or is it?), but what are the chances a Ford GT will be there? That’s the main car that I want to get to see.

Also, is public transportation safe at that time?

Thanks for any help!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@spl08 66572 wrote:

I am very likely going to Orange County this weekend, but long story short, I’ll be going from SNA to get there and I don’t have a car so I’m only using public transit. It looks like the earliest I can therefore get there is 8:00. It usually starts around 6:30 or 7:00 right? It is also my understanding that most cars don’t stay there too long. Is 8:00 too late?

Also, I know it’s hard to know exactly who is coming (or is it?), but what are the chances a Ford GT will be there? That’s the main car that I want to get to see.

Also, is public transportation safe at that time?

Thanks for any help!!!

I haven’t been for a while, but it starts to thin out around 8:30-9:00. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I’ve seen Ford GT’s several times, so you definitely have a chance of catching that one.

Public transportation in this area should be safe all the time. Not exactly a rough area. Maybe you should post another thread that says “4/14 @ 7:00am – Need a ride from John Wayne Airport” or something like that. It’s only 10 mins by car, I think someone would be willing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is your budget that tight? You should be able to get a rental car for $20, check out Kayak.com. Taxi will run you about $25.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.