Which cars are accepted?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys I just discovered C&C and wanna check it out for the first time. Ive heard that some cars are not accepted and wont let you in. Me and my friend wanna go I have a 2010 Nissan 370z Roadster and my friend has a 2005 Corvette C6. Will we be able to show up?

Anonymous
    Inactive

As you are learning, Cars and Coffee is a weekly Saturday morning gathering in Irvine, California where hundreds of proud drivers congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee. There is something for everyone to enjoy; classics, exotics, concepts, hotrods, motorcycles and motor-sport. And it’s all free, minus the coffee of course. All are welcome and invited to participate. As paraphrased from the official website of Cars and Coffee.

You will run into a few participants who feel that because their car is rare and worth more than everyone else’s that they are somehow entitled to a spot in the show area. Ignore them, as these are usually the people who aren’t willing to get there early enough to get a spot anyway. In my opinion this gathering is more about camaraderie than how expensive or rare your car is. Come on down and have fun.

Anonymous

There is no official rules on what cars are allowed in the show area.

Basically I look at it like this. If I show up with whatever I happen to be driving that morning and decide to park it in the show area. Do I feel ok with myself if a one of the kind Ferrari, Bizarinni or whatever gets turned away because I parked a fairly pedestrian car in the show area.

There is a spectator parking area which you will find very nice and expensive cars which their owners don’t believe to be show area worthy (AMGs, M’s, Turbo this super that) and every other sedan and sportscar. In my own very very very humble opinion your friend’s Vette should probably be parked in the spectators area and you have a couple more months where the 370Z Roadster is still novel enough to park in the show area if you want but that is my jaded view.

In the end it is up to you. cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.