Where exactly does a spectator/visitor park?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Flummaviamn
    Participant

Can someone please guide me to where the spectator or visitor parking is. Someone mentioned a 700 car parking structure, but I can’t seem to locate it on google maps. I would like to attend on Saturday 06/29/13 and I just want to park and view the exhibited cars. Is it OK to huge parking lot across from the Taco Bell building. Just a little help please.

Thanks in advance.

=================================================
    Update:

I got in touch with a friend on moddedmustangs.com and he told me it’s the parking structure to the right of the Taco Bell corporate building.

SkubaSteve

The parking structure is on your right hand side when you turn onto gateway from Alton, however it does get full sometimes and I do not believe you are allowed to park in the lot across from the Taco Bell building because most of the time it is closed. If for some reason the parking structure gets full there is another lot on the right if you keep going down gateway and pass irvine center drive its sort of like a business center and I sometimes park then when I’m not showing, it never gets packed. Hope I could help clear things up a little bit. I’ve attached a link of the map in case that helps at all. https://maps.google.com/maps?safe=off&ie=UTF-8&q=cars+and+coffee+irvine&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cars+and+coffee&hnear=0x80dcdd0e689140e3:0xa77ab575604a9a39,Irvine,+CA&cid=0,0,11766838446252607586&ei=6EDOUbjkBurF0gHMq4CYBQ&ved=0CDEQ_BIwAA

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, there’s a parking structure on the south side of the Taco Bell building. I’ve marked it on this map (link).

benzjed
    Participant

Its the only big tall structure within walking distance. The lot across the street is not open in the morning, I think. It’s about 500 feet from the exhibitor lot entrance, same side of the street.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.