- January 6, 2020 at 12:38 am #158673turbotaxsoftParticipant
You’ll only get a 1099-R, Either if you received more than $10 from a retirement plan or want to delete an unwanted or duplicate 1099-R. Here’s the easiest way to enter or delete your 1099-R in TurboTax.
1. Open your return.
2. In TurboTax, search for 1099-R and click the link in the search results.
3. That will take you to your 1099-R Entries screen.
4. Select how you want to enter your 1099-R and then follow the steps.
5. Or if you want to delete, Select delete next to the unwanted 1099-R and then answer Yes on the following screen.
If the above-mentioned steps do not help you to fix the issue then you can connect with TurboTax Customer Service professionals by dialing TurboTax Support Number.
Read more: – Turbotax Technical Support Phone Number | Turbotax Customer Care Phone NumberJanuary 6, 2020 at 2:58 am #158681karenmintonParticipant
Setting up office setup is one of the easiest thing but there are alot of things we ought to realize approximately putting in office setup and getting started with it, we have to understand the basic capability of it and we ought to also recognise the way it works.
Source :- http://dailytechnews.wifeo.com/office-setup-and-better-approaches-for-learning-it.php
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.