When was the last time you ripped someone off on the net?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anybody here ever got to know someboady on an internet forum were you feel you have the trust of that person? Have you ever been asked a favour from a person like that and knowing that you have their full trust agreed to purchase a product in the states for them and ship it all the way to australia? Have you then accepted $990 US dollars to complete that transaction for said person then completely cease all communications with them and not send them a thing?

I know your probably thinking that that doesn’t sound like anyone on these forums but literally years after this actually happened to me I have finally tracked down the person that did this to me and it is none other then Max Nealon.

I don’t ask for much just that the money that you stole off me (a naive 20yr old kid at the time) be returned.

Paypal was able to recover what was left in Max’s paypall account at the time, a measly $45.89US so who agrees that Max should return me the remaining $944.11US?

All i ask is for what is fair and maybe to show you the type of person Max really is.

Awaiting your reply Max

Dave Hughes

P.S Sorry to bring this dispute to these forums but this is the first time i have been able to find Max since 2005.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m guessing people here know Max. Does he come on here often?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This doesn’t suprise me at all. I see him around at the show. If this is true, what do you say Max?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I still can’t get into contact with Max. Has anyone seen or heard from him since my first post on here?

All i seem to find is brick walls.. Where have all the decent people in this world gone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess the only option is to confront him face to face at one of these shows that I am hearing that he is still attending.
    I still don’t know why he would steal nearly $1000 dollars from a student when he used to brag about the expensive cars/bikes he owned.
    Please if anyone see’s him ask him why he won’t reply to me or somehow get a phone number I can try to contact him on.

Thanks again guys.

Btw very impressed with all the rides in here. Wish we had something this good over here. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hate hearing about people stealing. I hope you can sue him somehow or better yet hurt him but talking to his associates. I had a person try to screw me over $90. It was not the amount but when I called his company and left a message stating he needs to pay me I got the money right away.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t seem to get enough info about him to get any further though. He is nothing more than a low life scumbag it seems.

Would appreciate any help from anyone who knows him or where he works.

Private message me or email me at dphughes@tpg.com.au if you want to stay anonymous.

Cheers

Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

So Max has changed/deleted his twitter account and forbidden users from Australia from accessing emaren.com which is his blog. How convenient. I would assume he would know about proxy servers and how easy that is to get around a country block but this guy really is a piece of ****. If any one can help me get a hold of him or just punch this scumbag in the face for me it would be much appreciated.
    I have never met more of a hypocritical wanker before in my life. Good going Max. Coward. Keep running.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.