When do the cars leave?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It seems like getting to hear the cars leave is some good fun. What time do the majority of the cars cruise off, or is it pretty random?

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@stevesnsx 28338 wrote:

It seems like getting to hear the cars leave is some good fun. What time do the majority of the cars cruise off, or is it pretty random?

Thanks!

It’s kind of random. I’d say that cars start leaving anytime from 8-9 or so. If you’re there at 7:30 you’ll be able to see teh cars at the show AND watch them leave drivesmile

Anonymous
    Inactive

@SS Mike 28345 wrote:

It’s kind of random. I’d say that cars start leaving anytime from 8-9 or so. If you’re there at 7:30 you’ll be able to see teh cars at the show AND watch them leave drivesmile

What time do cars start arriving?

Anonymous

@olds442man 28351 wrote:

What time do cars start arriving?

Early, very, very early.

I arrived at 6:30 this week and there was a substantial number of cars there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Max 28474 wrote:

Early, very, very early.

I arrived at 6:30 this week and there was a substantial number of cars there.

Yea I got there at 6 and there were already maybe a dozen cars or so.

Anonymous

@stevesnsx 28338 wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Steve. We have at least two things in common… name and car. I own a yellow NSX “YellowHaze” which is also my user ID on NSX Prime. Are you a Prime member and, if so, what is your user ID? How about showing a pic of your car.

Steve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.