What is the best thing to do after Cars and Coffee?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dawweerie
    Participant

Hi guys

Next summer I’m coming again to SoCal and of course I will be at C&C Irvine.
    I would like to ask you some questions: is there a place where after Cars and Coffee at 9 a.m. a lot of people usually go? Or just everyone continue its normal day?
    Is there a sort of “second gathering” in another place (Crystal Cove) after C&C? where you can go to make an huge breakfast and it’s full of cars?

Second: I will be there the august 10. Do yu know if there is any sort of event or anything about cars after C&C in that day?

Grazie

Gabriele

Anonymous

1. Most go about their day after leavcing C&C. Some groups of friends get together for breakfast at different restraunts in the area.

2. Nothing of note in SoCal as far as I know on Aug 10. The Monterey Pre-Reunion (Monterey California) event is that weekend with the “big” show of the Monterey Reunion/Historics the following weekend. I would check schedules with C&C periodically to be sure there will be a C&C on Aug 10. Most likely it will held. However, a lot of people will have already started to make the trek to Monterey by that wekend.

Dawweerie
    Participant

I’m quite sure that there will be Cars and Coffee the august 10. Almost every year only on the week of Pebble (17 august) C&C Irvine is cancelled.

benzjed
    Participant

@El Moro 79786 wrote:

I’m quite sure that there will be Cars and Coffee the august 10. Almost every year only on the week of Pebble (17 august) C&C Irvine is cancelled.

There is a strip mall where there is 85C (local coffee/pastry shop) that a lot of cars always end up at after CnC. Last few times I went it was like a small mini show there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.