While using Norton, you may find an error at the time of the quick scan mainly due to a corrupt system file; you can refer to the steps mentioned below to solve the error.
• You will be required to restart your computer after closing all the programs
• Reboot the system and then run the Norton security software.’
• You will have to click on ‘Open’ at the time you see ‘My Norton’ window
• Go to the ‘security’ option
• Now, you would have to click on ‘Full system scan’ once you choose the ‘Scans’ option
• After scanning, click on ‘Finish.’
• Now, restart the computer to check if the issue persists
If you are still encountering the error even after incorporating the steps, connect with the experts at <b>norton customer support number</b> to get assistance from them.
Read More:- <b>norton technical support number</b><br>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.