We have a new C&C goup in Lafayette

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    edwins2.5
    Participant

SPORTS CARS and COFFEE DRINKERS has been established in Lafayette. Jon Callihan (noted artist and bull****ter) has formed this as a group to gather every now and again to talk about old (and new) cars and current coffee.

I plan to allow anyone who wants to talk about either of the above to do so, anywhere, anytime (preferably daytime). Joncallihan@comcast.net will get an an answer if this pig will allow it.

Jon

edwins2.5
    Participant

There are now three (four) of us, Steve Perea, Lanny Kness. My gracious granddaughter will be with me as well.thumbupthumbupthumbup
    Jon

edwins2.5
    Participant

Don’t forget the C&C Saturday in Lafayette. Should be a lot of really neat cars there. The organizer says things get pretty full by 8:30, plan ahead.

Joncoffeesmilecoffeesmile

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t waste time looking for a ride around Denver or using some taxi service, instead ride around with us in a beautiful limo of your dreams. With Denver Crown Limo you can make any day feel like a event. So if you’re ready give us a call at 303-900-7000 or check us out at http://denvercrownlimo.com/ to book a luxury car today.

arbzfsics
    Participant

Is this event still going on and when is it? The 2nd Saturday of each month like the Denver meeting?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.