waxing recommendations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have an ’08 mustang Bullitt in dark highland green.It’s not garaged and it’s my daily driver.I live inland in San Diego.I wash it at least once a week.How often should I wax it?I’m currently using Mcguier’s gold class liquid wax.

Anonymous

In the humid and salt air climate that you are leaving your car exposed to I would recommend using a better product. I have used Zaino on my vehicles for years and agree with many other car crazy’s that it is the best for ease of application and paint protection. Here is a link.

http://www.zainostore.com/

Anonymous

I cannot say enough good things about Zaino. I have used it on the last seven cars I have owned. Amazing stuff. Somewhat pricey at first, but well worth it.

Anonymous

:lol:I alwasy do mine 2-3 weeks. You need to make sure that you clay your car once every 3 months. Besure to learn how to use it. If you drop it toss it. They true key to having a shinny ride is keep your paint surface clean from fall out and or over spray…..!!!! Look forward to talking with you all…..!

pladmin
    Keymaster

Barry Maguire has an article on Page 126 of the most recent Velocity Magazine on this subject. Check it out. You can get a copy FREE at Cars and Coffee when they are out there, and they also stock the magazine in most auto centers in the county.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.