Wall of Shame

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

These are the people that almost ruin Cars and Coffee for us.

[youtube]QpLqCxa4ee0[/youtube]

Anonymous
    Inactive

[youtube]FdTS9Gvpgzk[/youtube]

Anonymous

IMG_0915.jpg

Anonymous

Yeah ever since that Cobra crashed, the Police has been really stepping up, the Highway Patrol even showed up, they just don’t want to see people get hurt. But there’s nothing wrong with a little burnout. 😎

Anonymous

@Zotic 408 wrote:

Yeah ever since that Cobra crashed, the Police has been really stepping up, the Highway Patrol even showed up, they just don’t want to see people get hurt. But there’s nothing wrong with a little burnout. 😎

If one needs to burn-out, then do it somewhere else. This is the best weekly event in the world and I, selfishly, don’t want it ruined by some tool that has no self-control.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    sideache;409 wrote:
    If one needs to burn-out, then do it somewhere else. This is the best weekly event in the world and I, selfishly, don’t want it ruined by some tool that has no self-control.

To further this..the problem with a “little burnout” is that it turns into a pissing contest over time. Everyone wants to say “look I have more HP” and it escalates.

This doesn’t even include how bad burnouts are on the car itself. There is quite a bit of difference between a little bit of wheelspin on a race launch vs. a burnout.

I think it’s pretty bad when some days I don’t leave till late because I’m worried about the average quality of driver for the marque cars.

Anonymous

I was joking by the way, I do not want to see this event ended because some idiot does a burnout, loses it and runs over someone or wraps his car around a light post.

Anonymous

i took tht video 😀 prtty good huh :X poor cobra though : /

Anonymous
    Ultimus;452 wrote:
    i took tht video 😀 prtty good huh :X poor cobra though : /

make me wonder how that cobra is doing now, hopefully its not as bad as it looks.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    caleb;456 wrote:
    make me wonder how that cobra is doing now, hopefully its not as bad as it looks.

4 rims + some fiberglass panel replacement and it’s as good as new

Anonymous
    CurtC;457 wrote:
    4 rims + some fiberglass panel replacement and it’s as good as new

Actually I heard it was way worse, heard the guy is forking out a bank load of cash for new brakes, dampers/springs, engine damage, and even a twisted chassis!!!! 😮 I don’t know if there is any truth behind these claims, but it is certainly possible the way he hit it.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Zotic;459 wrote:
    Actually I heard it was way worse, heard the guy is forking out a bank load of cash for new brakes, dampers/springs, engine damage, and even a twisted chassis!!!! 😮 I don’t know if there is any truth behind these claims, but it is certainly possible the way he hit it.

not sure how low the engine sits, but i think the brunt of the damage would be taken by the wheels/axle. i cant really speak from experience, but if he really has that much damage.. it might be cheaper to part it and buy a new kit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.