Visitor from Denver coming to visit C & C Dallas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,
    I’ll be in town this weekend and hope to get out to your show. I attend and photograph the Denver Cars and Coffee. Any tips on what time to get there before the crowd, where to park (i’ll be in a rental, not a show car) etc? Our event in Denver isn’t as large as your’s, so I’m looking forward to some different stuff to shoot. If you want to see some of my shots, check out the Denver C&C photo and video section. I’m usually easy to spot with my white 400mm lens hanging around my neck. Stop me and say hi!

Thanks,
    See you all there!

Jeff

trox825

Welcome Jeff,

I would recommend arriving around 7AM when few cars are there and you can photograph cars coming in the access road entrance. If you see the below image, the best place for spectator parking is at the bottom of the photo (aka main entrance from Spring Creek in the area before “more classic”). If you need assistance or directions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
    Jarred

PYgTr.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool, I’ll see what I can do! Thanks Jarred!

-Jeff

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you post some picks? And did you enjoy the show?

-eric

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did enjoy the show! You guys know how to do Cars and Coffee that’s for sure….I was blown away. I did take some pics, not as many as I would have liked, and I will post them soon.

Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.