vector

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i saw a vector w8 at cnc today and noticed it didn’t have a gear shifter of any sort..is it an automatic??

Anonymous

Hi, yes they are all automatics. The shifter is mounted to the left of the
    driver down in the extra wide door sill. Regards, Rick

Anonymous
    RICK;13859 wrote:
    Hi, yes they are all automatics. The shifter is mounted to the left of the
    driver down in the extra wide door sill. Regards, Rick

ohsnap Thats pretty cool…

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I recal corectly, the interior is base on a jet fighter cockpit…Including a HUD.
    March312007032.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tinkered with one of those back in ’98. It drove slow, so we thought to check the Catalytic converter. Nope, it was fine. Just slow.

Twin turbo Cadillac Northstar V8 is what powers that car.

Anonymous
    Maserati Mario;15744 wrote:
    If I recal corectly, the interior is base on a jet fighter cockpit…Including a HUD.
    March312007032.jpg

Sweeeet. Only could an American supercar have a bench seat and be a straight up automatic. That is where the Saleen S7 failed.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Beef Supreme;17106 wrote:
    Sweeeet. Only could an American supercar have a bench seat and be a straight up automatic. That is where the Saleen S7 failed.

Not to mention a steering wheel straight off the bumper cars at the county fair. thumbup

Anonymous

I figured out why a supercar like the Vector was designed with a bench seat. It’s not meant to be a performance car, it’s meant to pick up chicks and have the freedom to, uh, ahem…do stuff in the car while driving. 😮

Anonymous

@caliwagon 17138 wrote:

Not to mention a steering wheel straight off the bumper cars at the county fair. thumbup

😆 your so right, it does look like the crappy wheels from the fair. What were they thinking :nuts:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.