For all the past cryptocurrency trades you have to report them in tax filling and that you can do with TurboTax using these steps:
• First, you need to calculate capital gains from any third party software or using TurboTax.
• In the ‘take to my return’ option, you can choose ‘federal’ followed by ‘show more’>’ start’>’ revisit.’
• Now by following simple screen instructions, you can complete the process.
• Then you can file the tax by choosing plans for cryptocurrency tax filling.
• Once you choose a plan, you have to provide some details about you.
• Click on ‘I sold or traded cryptocurrency’ and then go to cryptocurrency section.
• Choose a cryptocurrency platform upload tax calculation file and complete the process.
If you need to have expert support, then you can call at turbotax customer support number and get complete assistance.