touchless car cover

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Anyone checked out the site for http://www.touchlesscarcover.com? I got a business card on my windshield at C & C a couple of weeks ago – there was some marketing going on at Pebble Beach last weekend. I saw Jay Leno talking to one of the guys about it. Sounds interesting. I signed up to get additional info.

Anonymous

I don’t see any photos. I am assuming it is one of those inflatable bubble car covers. Seems like a lot of work getting in and out if you drive often…

Anonymous

I am told that the item installs in about one minute and folds up – I signed up for the email list which will offer those interested with a drawing and priority purchase as soon as the final prototype is completed and tested. Personally, I am tired of my current car cover getting my car dirty – it really only works when it has been freshly washed.

Anonymous

Couldn’t agree more… sounds interesting. But if it folds up… could you still take it with you? (I realize we don’t have answers. Just rhetorical questions)

Anonymous

I guess it depends on the size of your car – I just think it sounds like such an interesting product – could have one at home and one at work if you have a small car like a Boxster or Cayman.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard there is no car cover, a device attached to the car creates a static electricity field eliminating all dust entering the cars vicinity. shifty.gif

pladmin
    Keymaster
    Phiberglass;6070 wrote:
    I heard there is no car cover, a device attached to the car creates a stat electricity field eliminating all dust entering the cars vicinity. shifty.gif

That would be sweet!

Anonymous

Here is a photo of the prototype…http://www.TouchlessCarCover.com

Anonymous

hmmmmm….

I am still hopeful but starting to wonder just a bit – how in the world would you ever fold something like that up and stuff it in your trunk?

pladmin
    Keymaster
    WRR;7181 wrote:
    hmmmmm….

I am still hopeful but starting to wonder just a bit – how in the world would you ever fold something like that up and stuff it in your trunk?

I agree….the design from what I can tell by looking at the picture reminds me of the sunshades for windshields that you can never seem to easily fold back up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.