Top Gear is back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Top Gear is back on bbc in England, seen the highlights of whats happening throughout the series and it looks to be cracker. so look on the net and hopefully you can download it some way. the show is on every sunday at 8 pm (12 SoCal time). hope you will enjoy the show.

Simon

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.finalgear.com

and thank bejeesus it’s finally on.. i’ve been going crazy without it :/

5 days, 6 hours and 9 minutes left

Anonymous
    Josh;1333 wrote:
    I wonder if its on BBC-A? I wish I had cable 🙁

I do not think that it will be on BBC America. They are showing episodes now from about 3 seasons ago…..

Anonymous

As we take the tyre-warmers off a new series of Top Gear, the wait’s almost over. We’ve got ten whole episodes of excellent-ness ready to unleash on your Sunday night viewing schedule, and you simply won’t believe what Messrs Clarkson, Hammond and May have been up to over the past couple of months.
    So, for one night of the week at least, you can banish cookery and home-improvement programmes from your screen and enjoy some good old-fashioned petrol-based fun.
    In episode one, we decided to find the finest driving road in Europe. Coincidentally, Lamborghini, Porsche and Aston Martin have recently seen fit to release a brace of new lightweight road-racers in the form of the Gallardo Superleggera, 911 GT3 RS and V8 Vantage N24. To quote Hammond, I think you can see where this is going.
    Also in the first programme, Jeremy takes to the test track in an improbably powerful VW Golf, and we put a monarch (sort of) in our reasonably priced car when Dame Helen Mirren comes to visit.
    Later in the series, we’ll treat you to a selection of massive challenges and stunts. You’ll see the glorious return of the amphibious cars, in a voyage that makes the crossing of a reservoir look a tiny bit feeble. We put the biofuel we grew last series to seriously good use. And we spend an entire programme in Africa as our intrepid presenters attempt one of our wildly over-ambitious, but cheap, races.
    Also: it was massively delayed, gave some of the finest engineering minds in Europe nervous breakdowns, and is too expensive for all but the richest Arab potentates – and that’s just the car. Find out what happened when the Bugatti Veyron met the Eurofighter.
    It might surprise you to know we’ve even thrown in some road tests and reviews of the most exciting and interesting cars to hit the road – including the latest Ferrari, Porsche-baiting new Audi R8 supercar and hotly tipped Caparo T1.
    So, stop the clocks, silence the dog with a juicy bone and cancel anything you were planning to do on Sunday evenings for the next ten weeks.

Anonymous

It is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/928581

Anonymous

well enjoy the show guys as it was quite funny.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i just don’t think that james did justice to that aston..

Anonymous
    CurtC;1372 wrote:
    i just don’t think that james did justice to that aston..

While i would normally agree with any pro aston martin comment. I do think that both the other cars looked like they would be more fun on public roads. Now on a racetrack….

Anonymous

yeah the aston sounds sweet, it was parked up outside the Dorchester hotel in London a few weeks ago. i think it would be a great car for the stig but its a shame that didnt take it out on the track. im unsure what next weeks show is all about but im sure i will keep ya posted. do any of u guys watch 5th gear? if so, what do ya think of the show?

Anonymous

Damn if u guys download the torrents than check out the latest show. so funny plus u prob experience a bit of England if you have never been before. check out the 1960’s car that JC drives around london and in his office. it made me crack up big time.

Simon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.