this week show

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

looks like gtr made a show of force. Skyline was the highlight

Anonymous
    Max;2178 wrote:
    I was kinda disappointed with the GTR.

Sure it was shiny and all, but in the metal it was nowhere near as cohesive a design as I expected from the magazine shots.

It was also WAY too quiet when it took off too – and it was being ‘booted’ fairly hard too.

It may be fast and handle superbly, albeit in a Nintendo fashion, but it does not work for me.

/me crosses yet another potential Mini replacement off the list :confused:

i didn’t llike the car myself. I am an old muscle car and some lamborghini and enzo which i haven’t seen one.

Anonymous

@Max 2178 wrote:

I was kinda disappointed with the GTR.

Sure it was shiny and all, but in the metal it was nowhere near as cohesive a design as I expected from the magazine shots.

It was also WAY too quiet when it took off too – and it was being ‘booted’ fairly hard too.

It may be fast and handle superbly, albeit in a Nintendo fashion, but it does not work for me.

/me crosses yet another potential Mini replacement off the list :confused:

I agree – I thought it looked good at the auto show, though it was behind ropes. Seeing it up close was a bit of a let-down.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i wouldn’t discount it yet.. i’m sure that car had to be modified for CARB, considering it is a Jspec Connect Car. not to mention that most people will probably change the mufflers on them

Anonymous

No doubt the GTR is an amazing car and man did draw a crowd Saturday morning but it just doesn’t look right. Too many awkward lines. Parked next to a Sylvia the GTR looked enormous and heavy.

Anonymous

@sarkster 2240 wrote:

Parked next to a Sylvia the GTR looked enormous and heavy.

That’s what me and my thought “It looked big and heavy”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.