There should be a Cars and Coffee in the bay area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

There should really be a cars and coffee in the bay area somewhere!

Anonymous

In Fresno here..the Bay Area would be closer for us Central Valley people. Someplace like Walnut Creek or Palo Alto would be perfect. Plus that area is loaded with some nice cars.

Not a chance for a C&C in Fresno..just not that many car people here.

Anonymous
    caraddict;4526 wrote:
    There should really be a cars and coffee in the bay area somewhere!

there is a lame gettogether at Santana Row in San Jose that doen’t offer too much variety. I’m sorry its lame when all the rich silicon valley techno dorks all buy lambos, 430s and 911GT3RSs and thats it. yeas they are cool but not as cool as the variety at CnC Irvine. There is also a thing called Euro Sunday but it still doesn’t compare in scope to Irvine. Man I wish Oakland wasn’t so far and gas so expensive. 🙁

pladmin
    Keymaster
    vwminispeedster;4567 wrote:
    There is also a thing called Euro Sunday but it still doesn’t compare in scope to Irvine. Man I wish Oakland wasn’t so far and gas so expensive. 🙁

What’s in Oakland?

Anonymous

is that sat morning santana row thing still going on? I think it could be quite successful for a CNC in the bay area/silicon valley, since there are a lot of nice cars here.

If there was a CNC up here, then the owners of these really nice rides would have a reason to bring out their cars and show them off instead of having them sit in the garage or under a cover.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.