Tell us about your dream car and win a free custom-fit car cover from AutoAnything!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    exervewed
    Participant

Lamborghini Gallardo in red metallic

Lassushsquins
    Participant

My 78 Nova is my dream car but I want to restify it to my vision with a supercharged 250 inline 6 under the hood, 4 wheel disc brakes, 12 bolt rear axle and factory style bucket seat interior.

toniasaw78

Cars will come and go but the top of my list is the Ferrari Dino, not the fastest or most expensive but by far a car with some of the most sensual lines out there after all these years.

kekdraveron
    Participant

My 68 Chevy II Nova is my dream car but I would love to fully restore my car. It needs power stering and some disc brakes, but as my little sister says, “hey we have the muscles for it”. Right now it’s flat black with black interior & chrome cargars, but I can’t wait until its shiny like midnight with some arctic blue paint!

garamas
    Participant

Lamboghini MurciƩlago LP 640 woohoo

Anonymous
    Inactive

My dream car is a 2013 Pagani

My dream car is a Ferrari F 430 scuderia, in Rosso corsa with scudetos,

Tomwisdom

1998 Toyota Supra quick silver edition 2jz-gte TT

milfordrodger
    Participant

C2 roadster with LS7, T56, C4 tube frame chassis, suspension, steering, & brakes, stock topside with vintage a/c, satellite radio, power windows & locks (using original cranks and lock sticks as actuators) with remote. With Auto Anything custom-fitted color-matched stretch cover. Oh, wait, I already have it! Living the dream!

Dridaneen
    Participant

The Lamborghini MurciƩlago LP670 SV in pearl white (The Aventador is a close second but its to tame)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5dqqcYE0U

‘You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody.’ Frank Sinatra

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3642[/ATTACH]

callplansonet
    Participant

Lancia Delta Integrale evolution Queen of the rally six times world rally champion in pearl white color or blue lord

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dream Car: An update of the Chrysler Turbine Car to 2013 – – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2A5ijU3Ivs

Anonymous
    Inactive

1967 ford gt40 mkii, one of the greatest racers and road cars ever, also drop dead gorgeous

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4, amazing car but it’d be better if it were my own!

I am a Porsche fan so why not a RUF!

(Lamborghini Miura SV and Jaguar E-Types are trying to seduce me :w00t:)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.