Supercharged Widebody Mustang GT (13k miles) – $26,900

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    iMac
    Participant

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2916[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2914[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2913[/ATTACH]Follow this link for more pictures: http://superchargedwidebodygt13k.shutterfly.com/

This 2006 Mustang GT is a garage-kept, street legal race car with only 13,000 miles. It has been fitted with a Paxton NOVI 2200 high output centrifugal supercharger that is supported by a massive high flow charge cooler, cold air intake, and a dueled-x Bassani exhaust system that breathes and sounds like a race car. The supercharger is capable of pushing 900 hp, but has been kept dialed below 500 to preserve the engine. Blue-lit boost and fuel pressure gauges mounted on the A-pillar look amazing and keep you connected to the beast under the hood. Driving this car is so much fun with the Hurst short-shifter that clicks between gears so smoothly and precisely that it feels like a video game.

The suspension is comprised of fully-adjustable H&R polished struts, springs, and dampeners (compression, rebound, ride height adjustment and torsion control settings). Race car handling is accomplished by the Metco Motor Solutions chrome tower braces under the hood and in the trunk, the stationary mounted bars for flex control, and the aluminum channeled ladder-bar frame reinforcements. The car sits tight over 20″ x 10″ lightweight Koni racing wheels and low profile, z-rated Continental Sport Contact 2 tires. Compared to this car, the GT500 rolls and sways like a ’60s Cadillac. A Scorsche dry cell battery completes the racing package.

The performance upgrades are complimented by extreme body modifications including a wide-body kit that extends the track width of the car by approximately 6″ to accommodate the wider wheels and includes a sculpted front bumper that flows into larger fender flares, ground effects, and a custom valance with rear diffuser. The rear is the most impressive angle for this car due to the rare duck-tail spoiler, blacked-out back panel, smoked light covers, and badge delete. Combined with the black rear diffuser and 4″ Bassani exhaust tips poking out of the custom valance, this Mustang has an absolutely menacing looking rear end. Inside, the car has a custom push-button starter, black leather seats with light-gray sued inserts and light gray stitching, blue-lit B&M custom gauges, professionally installed carbon fiber look accents throughout, with a classic white Hurst shifter knob attached to the short-throw shifter.

This car has been professionally tuned by Dallas Mustang and comes with an SCT tuner/programmer that has been matched to the vehicle.

I hate to sell this car and am going to miss the constant compliments from strangers—the valets in Dallas constantly park this car up front with the Ferraris and Aston Martins, without me asking. But, I’m getting married, need something more practical, and don’t have the garage space for another vehicle. I am an adult professional who works in downtown Dallas and lives approximately 1 mile from my office. I drive the car as a daily driver, which basically means driving from one garage at home to another parking garage at work—the car barely sees the sun!

I always have any used car professionally inspected before I buy, and I recommend you do the same—I am happy to coordinate an inspection if you are a serious buyer. There are no known mechanical defects, but this car is sold as is with no express or implied warranties. I am an individual owner, not a dealership.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘The Dallas Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.