Spring 2011…

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m over this cold weather… Anyone else?

drivesmile

[video=vimeo;18826897]http://vimeo.com/18826897[/video]

Anonymous
    Inactive
    pladmin
    Keymaster

@BehindTheLens 49309 wrote:

I’m over this cold weather… Anyone else?

drivesmile

[video=vimeo;18826897]http://vimeo.com/18826897[/video]

Still an awesome video!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great video, Jeff.

I hope you can make it out to Club Auto as we would miss your photos.

Jim and I are still trying to work with Southlands on their concert series on Friday nights. We loved doing the shows last year in conjuntion with the concerts, even though we were limited on how many cars could attend.

So far however, I haven’t been able to get a response from the management at Southlands, so Jim and I had to look at the alternatives, and Club Auto stepped up to the plate and as Jim stated, will help us attract more cars.

Hope to see everyone in May.

Bill

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Bill,
    Good to hear the Friday night concert series may still work out at Southlands. I took a drive out to Club Auto this morning to check out the layout and lighting. Honestly the surrounding area isn’t what I hoped for, fairly plain and little greenery, but I will give it a shot. I am looking forward to seeing inside though. Red Rocks park is only about 5 minutes up the road and would make an awesome location for some group photos sometime this summer, maybe early before the show or even after.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! drivesmile
    Here are some samples:
    5463017773_361b856f08_z.jpg

5463001205_e646324883_z.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff, great video. Spring is in the air. Not too much longer and we can get these cars out of the garage!! See you soon!!

Don

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Denver Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.