Some photos from April 17th… Our visit from the Bugatti Veyron

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Some of the Veyron….

xIMG_4232.jpg

xIMG_4210.jpg

xIMG_4167.jpg

xIMG_4176.jpg

xIMG_4207.jpg

xIMG_4204.jpg

xIMG_4312.jpg

…and some of the others…. I got there late, so I didn’t get as many of the others cars as I would have liked.

xIMG_4237.jpg

xIMG_4273.jpg

xIMG_4279.jpg

xIMG_4291.jpg

xIMG_4294.jpg

xIMG_4333.jpg

xIMG_4348.jpg

xIMG_4357.jpg

xIMG_4369.jpg

xIMG_4374.jpg

xIMG_4387.jpg

See you all next week… hellosmile

-Jeff

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great photos! I really enjoy your style of photography. I reposted a few of them on another forum, I hope you don’t mind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Chris Barnett 40517 wrote:

Great photos! I really enjoy your style of photography. I reposted a few of them on another forum, I hope you don’t mind.

Thanks Chris, I guess some people like ’em and some don’t, you can’t please them all. I enjoy seeing everyone’s photos, I wish more people would post them up. I don’t mind mine being re-posted, I saw them on the Facebook page which is fine, I would ask that if they are re-posted elsewhere I’m given mention as the photographer somewhere in the post.

Thanks again,

Jeff Miller
    RedlinePerformanceImages drivesmile

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff,

Great shots, thanks for posting them. The shot with the yellow and red Corvettes is terrific. I’ve been meaning to get out with my camera, but have either been too booked up or the weather hasn’t cooperated. I just wish the events weren’t so far away. I have a hard time justifying 60 miles of round trip driving across town to the Southlands location. Maybe I’ll make it once or twice this year.

Mike

pladmin
    Keymaster

Awesome! thumbup

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike Rogers 40802 wrote:

Jeff,

Great shots, thanks for posting them. The shot with the yellow and red Corvettes is terrific. I’ve been meaning to get out with my camera, but have either been too booked up or the weather hasn’t cooperated. I just wish the events weren’t so far away. I have a hard time justifying 60 miles of round trip driving across town to the Southlands location. Maybe I’ll make it once or twice this year.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I’m a little partial to the photo with the yellow and red Corvettes too…the red one is mine! lololol. It’s only April, there will be plenty of opportunities to get out with your car and your camera I’m sure. Bring the wife or significant other to do some shopping while you hang out. I try to make as many as I can, when you do get a chance to come, I’ll be the guy with the long white lens, probably out in the grass somewhere….stop me and introduce yourself!

Jeff

Anonymous
    Inactive

cool shots!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@BehindTheLens 40895 wrote:

Thanks Mike, I’m a little partial to the photo with the yellow and red Corvettes too…the red one is mine! lololol. It’s only April, there will be plenty of opportunities to get out with your car and your camera I’m sure. Bring the wife or significant other to do some shopping while you hang out. I try to make as many as I can, when you do get a chance to come, I’ll be the guy with the long white lens, probably out in the grass somewhere….stop me and introduce yourself!

Jeff

Jeff – Thanks for the reply. I’ll make it out there a few times this year. My wife doesn’t have much appreciation for cars, but she loves books, and if I remember correctly there’s a book store right next to the car show area. Now, if I could only get her out of the house before noon on a weekend…
    Big white lens? I gotta get me one of those! I shoot with a Canon 40D and a variety of non “L” lenses. I’ve had my eye on a 70-200 f/2.8L IS, but its out of my price range by a long shot.
    Mike

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Denver Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.