So, when is the next BIG event show?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’m new to the C&C and would love to come join the fun on Sat., but I live in Ventura county and have two kids. That means I’ll have to make it a day trip with the family. The plan is to go to LegoLand Fri. and C&C the next morning. I want to go when something big is going on so it’ll be worth the trip down there. Can anyone help me pick the weekend to come down?

Thanks,
    Jeramy

Anonymous

@JJordan 29588 wrote:

Hello, I’m new to the C&C and would love to come join the fun on Sat., but I live in Ventura county and have two kids. That means I’ll have to make it a day trip with the family. The plan is to go to LegoLand Fri. and C&C the next morning. I want to go when something big is going on so it’ll be worth the trip down there. Can anyone help me pick the weekend to come down?

Thanks,
    Jeramy

Seriously every weekend is ‘big’ if you have never been before.

There is little or no organization at this event, there are some specific marque days, but they are pretty stealthy.

Every week for the last 2.1/2 years has been amazing.

Just get there early

Anonymous

Please don’t get me wrong, I love kids, but you will have so much more fun without them. It is hard to gaze at the cars AND keep an eye on the kids plus it is really early in the morning walking around with cranky kids. Have your wife drop you off and have some fun.

Anonymous

I agree, depending on how old your kids are, it’s best to leave them at home….unless they are young cars nuts! One weekend I saw a 6/7 year old spill his chocolate milk in a 430 Scuderia’s interior! I didn’t stick around to see what happened afterwards!

Also….every Saturday is special, rain or shine….there is always something magnificent to see!

@masermn1284 32529 wrote:

Please don’t get me wrong, I love kids, but you will have so much more fun without them. It is hard to gaze at the cars AND keep an eye on the kids plus it is really early in the morning walking around with cranky kids. Have your wife drop you off and have some fun.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.