Smog

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My Civic needs a smog but I think its running too rich to pass plus there is no cat installed right now. i have thirty days before registration and I’m low on cash. can anyone help.

I’m a business to business man.

you provide me the service and i give you my business i am very loyal to my shops

Anonymous

If it is a ’96 or newer and the check engine light is not on it will pass. Its 50/50 if they will even check for the cat.

Anonymous
    Inactive

its a 1993 Civic So body with a 2000 Civic Si Engine

Anonymous

I’d put a temporary cheap cat on there and it should pass. You could put a Random Technology high flow cat. They make direct bolt ons, if you are using a bolt ons exhaust it should work. http://www.randomtechnology.com/honda.html

Anonymous

lil_john_pw I can’t reply I get this error message. lil_john_pw has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Anonymous
    lil_john_pw;15490 wrote:
    its a 1993 Civic So body with a 2000 Civic Si Engine

You have an OBD1 car so just pic up a CAT (you need it to drop the HC’s), and get a tail-pipe smog done. Unless the engine is shot, it shoud pass. If it won’t, you may have to get a Hondata setup (stand-alone engine management) and have it tuned so it will pass.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for all your help. I already have a Hondata 300 installed so I’m going to get me a little cat and have it tuned down a little. Hope to see everyone this weekend

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.