Shooting a 370Z tomorrow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

As some of you know, i do commercial photography for Performance Auto And Sound magazine based out of Canada, tomorrow i am doing my first photo gig with a 370Z for a magazine called 0-60 (based out of NYC/NY).

I guess the car looks like this, i haven’t even seen one in person yet:
    (Wish me luck on this one).

20080316064543_picture-of-2010-nissan-370z-illustration-gallery.jpg

Anonymous

I’m looking forward to seeing the results! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve read 0-60 a few times and it’s a good magazine. They just featured a twin-screw IS-f :drool:

Good luck! Have fun!

Anonymous

Glad to see your enthusiasm, we used quite simple gear and set-up.
    I was using my Canon 30D, with 70-200/300/10-22/17-35mm lenses. They are all L glass except the wide angle ones. I was in the back of my Ford Lightning shooting the car while a friend drove for me (around Red Rock canyon outside of Las Vegas), i did some static wide angle shots at the vista point, then we did some rolling shots on the freeway (again, with me in the bed of the truck).

Oh, we did some rig shots too but only one or two of those since the car needed to be in Pahrump for the writer to evaluate it on the road course (35 miles away).

Anonymous
    Tomcat;11637 wrote:
    I’m looking forward to seeing the results! 🙂

I really want to post them up, but legally i can’t, (at least until the article is published).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awe, I wanted to see them, but I know how it is with the NDA restrictions and what not.

I need to build a rig soon, got all the parts I need just don’t feel like spending $300 atm :-/ 70-200 has been my new favorite lens for car shoots, 10-22 isn’t as sharp as I’d like it to be, but I use it a lot.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.