saturday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Is there a c&c this weekend?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope so!

I have not been to cars and coffee in quite some time because of a broken exhaust valve. But I sure hope to make it to Irvine this Saturday since I just finished putting the motor back together. I have been in withdrawl and living off of Max’s pictures.

pladmin
    Keymaster
    paul b;7005 wrote:
    Is there a c&c this weekend?

Cars and Coffee Irvine is EVERY Saturday unless otherwise noted beforehand.

This Saturday Volvo is bringing out the [FONT=&quot]IPD C30 built for SEMA, with gull-wing doors, along with the C30 R-Design, S80 V8, XC90 R-Design and C70 hardtop convertible to show and to drive!

So don’t be bashful….get in one of those babies and take them for a spin!
    [/FONT]

Anonymous
    bmf;7030 wrote:
    Cars and Coffee Irvine is EVERY Saturday unless otherwise noted beforehand.

This Saturday Volvo is bringing out the [FONT=&quot]IPD C30 built for SEMA, with gull-wing doors, along with the C30 R-Design, S80 V8, XC90 R-Design and C70 hardtop convertible to show and to drive!

So don’t be bashful….get in one of those babies and take them for a spin!
    [/FONT]

you think they’d let an 18 year old speed demon take one for a run?drivesmile

Anonymous

i was told there will be cruising event from UTC @ la jolla on 9/20 at 5~5:30AM to irvine… can somebody confirm this? some say it’s on 9/27…

i couldn’t find any info about this on C&C forum and need to know about this event so i can book a room in advance… detailed info is appreciated.. thx

MJ

Anonymous

i know in yorba linda they are having a classic car show i’m not sure if thats what you were talking about

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.