Saturday february 27th meeting?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #127316

    is there going to be a meeting this saturday? The weather says that there is a chance of rain so will there be anyone there? or do u guys not cancel until the day of and just wait to see if there is rain?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.