AOL Desktop Gold is a version of AOL mail that provides advance features like extra security and high processing speed. It is an advance interface that allows you to send and receive emails. So it’s a better option to download AOL Gold. But at times, you may face certain glitches like trouble in sending or downloading email attachments while using AOL Desktop Gold. You can refer to the steps below to fix the problem:
• Remove all special characters from the file name
• Make sure the email attachment is below 25 MB
• Download and latest aol gold software once again
• Disable the computer security software before accessing AOL Mail
• Access your account using the basic version of AOL
If you still cannot send or open attachments in AOL Desktop Gold, you can call the AOL customer care number and ask for additional technical assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.