reserve parking space

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know my opinion probably means nothing, but you should both drop it. Neither of you attempted to help the original poster and all you’ve done is created an off-topic thread of your bickering. If someone happened to come along and provide something useful, nobody will probably even read through all the b.s. here to get to any kernels of useful info.

Actually, I guess you can help by going back to delete all your posts here.

benzjed
    Participant

@Evan78 82151 wrote:

I know my opinion probably means nothing, but you should both drop it. Neither of you attempted to help the original poster and all you’ve done is created an off-topic thread of your bickering. If someone happened to come along and provide something useful, nobody will probably even read through all the b.s. here to get to any kernels of useful info.

Actually, I guess you can help by going back to delete all your posts here.

I agree with you, but I will say I was not the aggressor and was only responding in a steadfast but unyielding manner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually the OP pm’ed me a thank you and we talked off here. He has quite the impressive stable in his group. He told me his group was bringing a number of Ferraris to the C&C in Irvine. I have no way of knowing as I live in Florida. As to Notorius, no hard feelings, I was just kidding about his “approving” someone’s car for the main lot. He has always come across to me as a bit of an elitist in his opinion of others cars. I do not know the guy and never will, but if he can’t take a little ribbing, I do not think I would want to. I am done with this discussion. I have been here about five years without offending anyone to the best of my knowledge. So off to read another interesting thread.

benzjed
    Participant

I am definitely not the approving authority and have no desire to be such. However, I respect the event and the nature and intent of the event. Elitist? Far from it. Only to those who feel it and have to project outward.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.