reserve parking space

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi everyone. How do we reserve a parking area for special cars that we are bring to CNC? Who should we contact to get approval? Can anyone help? Thanks

Regards,
    Adrian Chan
    adrian034@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Check with “Notorius”, he will let you know if he thinks your cars are worthy of the main lot……..

ANNEVESQUARIA
    Participant

LOL…zing!!

benzjed
    Participant

@Z06-LITE 81888 wrote:

Check with “Notorius”, he will let you know if he thinks your cars are worthy of the main lot……..

Says a Corvette owner…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Notorious 82084 wrote:

Says a Corvette owner…

Yep…..another mullett wearing, teeth missing, poorly educated, trailer living, Corvette driving, redneck from Florida…….

benzjed
    Participant

@Z06-LITE 82087 wrote:

Yep…..another mullett wearing, teeth missing, poorly educated, trailer living, Corvette driving, redneck from Florida…….

Actually… the Corvette owners here don’t fit that profile much. There’s a minimum age/weight requirement though for Corvette owners to park at CnC. I think it’s 55/250.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Notorious 82089 wrote:

Actually… the Corvette owners here don’t fit that profile much. There’s a minimum age/weight requirement though for Corvette owners to park at CnC. I think it’s 55/250.

Hell, I am 66/290. I guess I could park next to your Civic…..Would that be ok with you?

benzjed
    Participant

@Z06-LITE 82093 wrote:

Hell, I am 66/290. I guess I could park next to your Civic…..Would that be ok with you?

Wow, does that qualify as your idea of an insult? Making up some random car that I might or might not own in the hopes that you can look down upon Civic owners? What if I did own one or didn’t own one? Does that make you feel better about yourself? C’mon, you can do better than that.

As for parking next to me… if it makes you feel better, I will go out and buy a Civic and park it in the spectator’s building and you can park your Corvette where it belongs, in the spectator parking lot. How’s that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

A Civic is a fine car and I was giving you a compliment as being the owner of an exceptional motorcar. I do not have any reason to insult you. You do quite well on your own with your constant soapbox rhetoric about who should park where in Irvine. Thank God, here in Florida, everyone is made to feel welcome. Our motto is “If you like it, we probably will too”. We don’t save spaces for some rich guy who thinks his amount of sleep is any more valuable than some working stiff that hauls his butt out of bed to show off his pride and joy. We may not have all the exotics you west coast guys have at C&C, but we have real car enthusiasts that can actually do more to a car than write a fat check for it.

Yes, my Corvette Z06 is bone stock and would be relegated to your spectator parking. I do not even take it to local events here. I have other more interesting vehicles to take to car events.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@adrianc 81887 wrote:

Hi everyone. How do we reserve a parking area for special cars that we are bring to CNC? Who should we contact to get approval? Can anyone help? Thanks

Regards,
    Adrian Chan
    adrian034@gmail.com

Go to CnC and speak with the person working the entrance.

benzjed
    Participant

@Z06-LITE 82096 wrote:

A Civic is a fine car and I was giving you a compliment as being the owner of an exceptional motorcar. I do not have any reason to insult you. You do quite well on your own with your constant soapbox rhetoric about who should park where in Irvine. Thank God, here in Florida, everyone is made to feel welcome. Our motto is “If you like it, we probably will too”. We don’t save spaces for some rich guy who thinks his amount of sleep is any more valuable than some working stiff that hauls his butt out of bed to show off his pride and joy. We may not have all the exotics you west coast guys have at C&C, but we have real car enthusiasts that can actually do more to a car than write a fat check for it.

Yes, my Corvette Z06 is bone stock and would be relegated to your spectator parking. I do not even take it to local events here. I have other more interesting vehicles to take to car events.

Haha. Wow. Really? You’re complimenting me by saying that I own a Civic?

Is that what you really meant when you said it? C’mon, be intellectually honest with yourself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Notorious 82102 wrote:

Is that what you really meant when you said it? C’mon, be intellectually honest with yourself.[/QU

Nothing wrong with a Civic….so what do you own? Post your current list…..

benzjed
    Participant

@Z06-LITE 82109 wrote:

@Notorious 82102 wrote:

Is that what you really meant when you said it? C’mon, be intellectually honest with yourself.[/QU

Nothing wrong with a Civic….so what do you own? Post your current list…..

You’re absolutely correct. Nothing wrong with a Civic. Never owned one but they are decent cars and I wouldn’t mind driving one at all.

However, in the context in which you referred to it, I am pretty sure it’s not your intent to espouse the virtues of the Honda Civic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Notorious 82113 wrote:

@Z06-LITE 82109 wrote:

You’re absolutely correct. Nothing wrong with a Civic. Never owned one but they are decent cars and I wouldn’t mind driving one at all.

However, in the context in which you referred to it, I am pretty sure it’s not your intent to espouse the virtues of the Honda Civic.

You still did not post the list of cars you currently own……….Don’t be shy….

benzjed
    Participant

@Z06-LITE 82134 wrote:

@Notorious 82113 wrote:

You still did not post the list of cars you currently own……….Don’t be shy….

So now it’s moved onto the internet version of “let’s whip’em out and compare”?

Honestly, you and I can say whatever we want and nobody would believe it even if was the truth, right?

Then it’s another 3 pages of prove it and more innuendos and BS about who owns what and who cares about what.

How is this germane to you being honest about the virtues of Civic ownership?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.