remaining shows-11th,18th and the 25th

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

depending on weather we have only 3 more shows left for the season. Seems like summer went by really fast. Same time same place for the next three shows.(For those who havent attended shoulands mall behind Barnes and Noble books from 9-12 on saturdays)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there going to be one today?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pretty good turnout on the 4th. Seen some new cars show up. Great stuff…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

So I’m assuming the date, at least for today (the 18th) is incorrect? I made my first trip out there this morning, got there around 10 and left after 10:30 after no one showed up. Also asked inside Barnes and Noble to make sure I was in the right spot.

How can a newcomer like me make sure not to waste another half hour drive out there in the future?

Anonymous
    Inactive

PROPELLORpower, sorry for your trip out to find no one there. I was there at 9:00 but it was misting and the ground was wet from the overnight rain. I waited for about half an hour and noboday showed up so i left. It cleared about an hour later. Genrerally, people dont come if its raining or of course snowing so you can use that as a guideline…

Anonymous
    Inactive

With next week being the last show of the year? I think people will be there barring any type of major rain. Should be pretty big if we can get the word out

Anonymous
    Inactive

Planning on coming out for the last show. Would be great to get a few cars that wanted to head up 470 for a little video footage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That would be kinda fun…. Maybe all the cars driving down the main street, around the loop near the theater and then out? Or even get someone up on one of the overpasses, or someone with a camera driving past the group on the highway? Lots of possibilities..

Anonymous

I am planning on coming. I am not sure if I can make it right at 9, but I will charge up my cameras and bring them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.