- May 14, 2019 at 12:06 am #146300
Here, you need to use the sign-in helper page to forgotten the Yahoo password where you will find some options to recover a password. So, just have these details and go through the steps as given below:
1. Just go to the official sign-in helper page of Yahoo.
2. Type your phone number or email address that you registered while creating your Yahoo account.
3. Now, select on Continue.
4. Now, you will be prompted to type the CAPTCHA code.
5. If you are able to receive a notification on your contact number, then click on Yes to receive your Account key. If you have access to the email address, then you can click on Yes to receive the Account key.
6. As per the option, you have selected, you will receive Account key on your email or your phone
7. Type this Account key in the field provided there and, then select on Verify.
8. Now click on create a new password.
9. Now, enter the new password and confirm it.
10. Finally, click on Continue.
In case you are not satisfied to apply these steps then you can call our Yahoo technical support phone number. We provide instant support and complete guide for Yahoo email issues.May 17, 2019 at 12:07 am #146306
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.