- December 12, 2019 at 2:03 am #156662james043Participant
iCloud – it is a storage and cloud computing service provided by Apple Inc, the purpose of the same is to store data such as documents, photos, and music and it also acts as a backup and to make it secure it is password protected, the official website is iCloud.com. They have six data centers in the United States, two in Denmark and three in Asia.
How to recover iCloud account without phone number- one can do so by taking the steps as below
If one has access to the Recovery Key and should have the Apple Id password
· First and foremost, one will be required to be on the Apple ID account page and enter the Apple Id on the required page
· On this page of Verify your Identify screen, among the available options select Can’t access your trusted devices
· In the required option one will be asked to enter the recovery key
· Now hit on security section and select edit
· At present, you will be required to remove the number which you do not want to use for the verification and can also add the phone number
By taking the necessary steps one will be able to get the iCloud account recovery and will be able to use the services back as normal.
More urls :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.