recommend some good driving gloves?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BigJohn
    Participant

hey there guys. I’m new to the thread but I’ve visited a few C&Cs. for some time now I’ve really been wanting to find a nice pair of driving gloves. I had some ok ones some years back but those were more of ‘serial-killer gloves’ and lost them some time back.

so with my birthday coming up, I’ve been really eyeballing Lowly Gentlemen’s driving gloves (for those of you not familiar http://www.lowlygentlemen.com/?page_id=34#ecwid:category=2086102&mode=product&product=7762274 ) and considering biting the bullet and getting these. then it occurred to me… maybe the chaps of C&C might know somewhere locally that sells something of similar style/quality, maybe even for a bit cheaper too. so I’m hoping someone on here might be able to help a fellow car lover out and might have the info I’m seeking

a Car enthusiast without a proper set of driving gloves just doesn’t feel right and personally, I love a good set that’s light, thin and hugs the hands like a second skin

so then chaps? anyone know where I might be able to look locally and get my fix?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.