- August 27, 2019 at 3:40 am #150170martinmathewsParticipant
QuickBooks Desktop Error -6123, 0 might occur when the user tries to restart a backup, when upgrading a company file into QuickBooks desktop, or while opening a company file. Due to this issue, users couldn’t restore the backup.
In today’s blog post, we will be discussing about the causes of the error, along with the solutions to the same. However, the user can get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise support team by dialing our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and our team of experts will help you to get rid of the error in no time.
Causes of QuickBooks Error -6123, 0
At times, when the user tries to restore QuickBooks Company files from the backup hard disk, an error message pop-up on the screen stating QuickBooks Error code -6123, 0. Or Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost. The reason for such error can be as follows:
• QuickBooks data files or program files get damaged or corrupted
• Or when the Windows OS gets damaged
• Or in case there are multiple versions of the QuickBooks database service are running
• Also the error can be caused if the computer system name on the system hosting the QuickBooks company file gets changed at the time when the hosting was turned on.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.