quick response needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Southlands mall mgmt has asked if we would be inerested in participating in their fathers day celebration on Sunday the 21st of June. They are going to have a band in the commons area of the mall and would like us to bring our cars there. There are enough spaces for 45-50 cars around the commons area in front of the movie theater. The street would be closed for are cars. The time would be 1-4 in the afternoon. We would have our normal event on Saturday so this would be in addition to that. They need hard commitments for our cars if they do this. So assuming good wheather i need to know how many of you would be interested in doing this. If you are interested in this and are willing to commit please sign up by responding on this thread. I will see how many people sign up by the end of this week and either tell them its a go or no interest. As an aside their are several nice restaurants surrounding the commons area that would be nice for a fathers day meal.

fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will be there with two cars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have to advise the Mall by tomorrow if we want to do this. If you are interested, please let us know. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, i havent closed off the intial post asking for response. Just so everyone knows there was not enough interest in making hard commitments to go forward with the event- so i responded to the people who invited us that we would not be attending.

Fly-by

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.