Questions about C&C

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tejas 530i

Well I have a few questions about C&C. I’m not sure if there is a post about this at already or not, and I’m new to this forum so I’m sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

Can anyone show off there car, or do you have to register to attend the events?
    Are there any requirements when it comes to the car you want to show off?
    And when and what time are the events?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, Green Haze. good to have you aboard. I believe the events are open to all types of cars and even motorcycles. In some areas, there are more high dollar exotics than normal special interest cars. I have taken a number of different type of cars to the events and never been turned away because my car was not “special” enough. Just plan to attend an event in your area and plan to have a lot of fun and meet a lot of enthusiasts like yourself. C&C is made up of car people of all types from the very rich, to the average working stiff. The one common thread is the love for anything with wheels. Come on out and have a ball, George Oller.

Razorhand

George,

I’m new. Please tell me why the calendar doesn’t have Sat morning dates already set for featured marques upcoming throughout 2013. I dont understand the user names posted in the calendar ..what is this- makes no sense??? I own a few Alfas and was wondering when they might be the featured marque on Sat morning if you know. How is this featured marque program determined please?

Many thanks,

Jon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jon. I wish I could be of more help on your questions, but I am way over here in Florida. I suggest you contact a moderator that can answer all your questions. I have never been to a C&C in California, but hope to get there some day . Good luck and enjoy the events.

princefarr

I believe the activities are start to all kinds of vehicles and even motorbikes. In some places, there are more great money exotics than regular unique attention vehicles. I have taken a variety of different kind of vehicles to the activities and never been converted away because my car was not “special” enough.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Rockiscoa 82363 wrote:

I believe the activities are start to all kinds of vehicles and even motorbikes. In some places, there are more great money exotics than regular unique attention vehicles. I have taken a variety of different kind of vehicles to the activities and never been converted away because my car was not “special” enough.

If you are going to copy my post, at least get it right……….

Anonymous

It has been a long time since I attended this event. I plan on going Saturday morning and was wondering what time people begin to arrive and what is the usual time people go home?? Replys are much appreciated.

Feroz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.