Question about Mini Cooper

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

me n my dad (and my family) went to test drive a mini, we liked it, but we don’t think it’s worth about 20grand lol… so i’m thinking of the altima coupe lol….

any feedback???

thanks again!

Anonymous

How much cost a mini in the United States ?
    [FONT=arial, helvetica]Nissan Altima cost [/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica]27 798$ – 31 398$, you see [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]Honda Accord, [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]Ford Mustang or [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]Pontiac G6 ?
    [/FONT]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m guesing new? Nissan’s can be fun to drive.. but this is definitely a personal thing. What are you looking for in a car? How much do you want to spend?

Anonymous

I love both of my Coopers 🙂

Anonymous

Kiro,

Mini Cooper to an Altima… Wow man, that’s diversity! 🙂

What you need to take into consideration is what you will be using our car for, other than driving yourself around.
    1. Do you have friends that ride with you?
    2. Do you go on long trips?
    3. Do you drive more than 20 miles per day?
    4. Or perhaps a family to cart around?

The reason I ask is this: An Altima is is a Sedan. A Mini Cooper is a sport Coupe. Two completely different cars. The back seats in the Cooper are for children, or dogs. The Altima is a roomy sedan than can fit 4 people comfortably.

Think about what you are going to be doing with the car… Is it a tool to get your from A to B? Or do you really enjoy driving?

Zchick

Anonymous

hey guys… sorry for not having been online for a while i had finals and a moving stuff and yea lol…

not to waste ur time i’ll sum up everyone’s questions…

i got a nissan versa… it’s blue… since my parents were payin for it i decided to choose the cheapest one!
    max, minis cost about 21 out the door js wiht an auto transmission and power stuff like (windows and seats)…

Ms. Z… i thought about wat u said b4 u wrote it lol… but thanks for hte input…

one last question… i live in laguna niguel… how do i get to C&C on saturdays… waht time shuold i get there? where do i park? does anyone have an address???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.