Photoshoot Locations?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello All,
    Ive put together a photoshoot for my Porsche and am looking for suggestions on locations, do any of you know of any great scenes for daytime photoshoot?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Red Rock has always been one of my favorites, seems the scenery always makes the car look better. The Gold Coast garage top as well as the Palms are also nice places. If the photographer has a good eye and a good camera, any background will look good for the car or cars. woohoo

Anonymous
    Mustang Too;12629 wrote:
    Red Rock has always been one of my favorites, seems the scenery always makes the car look better. The Gold Coast garage top as well as the Palms are also nice places. If the photographer has a good eye and a good camera, any background will look good for the car or cars. woohoo

Thanks for the suggestions…

Anonymous

I like finding a nice empty stretch of parking lot in Huntington Beach, right as the sun is coming down… you get lots of reds, purples, and oranges…

Anonymous

Oops, did not realize you were in Cali, same is true, good photographer + good camera = good pics any background will do. I have seen some nice car shots with graffitti walls in the background and close ups are just a matter of good lighting.

Anonymous

I am sure that you could find some great scenes driving on PCH, and there are some beautiful mountain roads around the area.

Anonymous

Try downtown LA sunrise on Sun morning around Queen of Angels Cathedral or W Disney concert hall. Try Vasquez Rocks State Park
    in Agua Dulce. Try Joshua Tree Nat Monument. Try Death Valley.
    Try Mt Pinos beyond Frazier Park. Try Lake Hughes Road east of Castaic.
    Try Pyramid Lake north of Castaic. Try hiway 138 towards Palmdale
    or even better Gorman on I5 in April/May when hills and fields are loaded with purple, yellow, and orange wildflowers.

You notice don’t you that each of these involves a different/nice road trip.

Steve

Anonymous
    Inactive

Main St/Gillette Ave. west of MacArthur and North of the 405 in Irvine, ya know, down the street from McCormick & Schmitt’s.
    The sun is low in the winter and lighting is good. You also get a reflection off the pond. Your car looks like it is sitting in water, kinda kewl & different, also there’s art in the background. Usually not busy on the weekend due to the fact it’s an office park.

Here’s an old pic I took years ago of some chicks Tracker.
    CopyofIMG_0250.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.