Pasadena gathering?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All, new to group, but wanted to see if there is an interest in having an coffee and car gathering in Pasadena? We are a cafe, that of course sells coffee, but are heavily into cars and motorsports. We seeking a car count of those interested in this idea and location. We will want to close down our street for this gathering. Post or email us if interested. We will need to arrange a date and time with the City to confirm street closure and respond back to you. Thank you from Zona Rosa Caffe in Pasadena.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would show up since it is just around the corner from me. Good luck getting the police and city to comply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could be fun, I live in Newport beach and Pasadena, I go to Irvine when in Newport. It would be nice to have somewhere in Pasadena to go with my 1992 Alfa Romeo Spider (modified with Alfa Romeo V6 engine, just finished a two year restoration and modification[ATTACH=CONFIG]2238[/ATTACH] ) Can’t see how you will get City to close off a street without the homes in the area complaining. Good luck.

Anonymous

“Build it and they will come.” I applaud your initiative to consider organizing another C&C venue. However, you are going about it backwards. Instead of polling the car enthusiast community, focus on getting the details worked out. Once you get that done, then you will need to get the word out. If your location, day and time of the car meet are good, people will come.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.