October 31,2009 Show – Star’s Foundation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to start off by thanking everyone who attended and your generous donations last month. We had an outstanding 513 cars / motorcycles turn out. All proceeds went to the Leukemia Texas Foundation. Many thanks to our sponsors, Conti Coffee, True Brew Tea and Classic BMW.

This month’s show will be benefiting the Dallas Star’s Foundation. My understanding is the Dallas Stars will have “give aways” and the Ice Girls will be here! I have worked with The Star’s Foundation in the past and they are a great group of people.

The American Z8 club is meeting here in Dallas and plans to take part of our Cars and Coffee. This may be the only opportunity to ever see a gathering this large of Z8’s.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

John drivesmile

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks to the Organizers for putting this gathering on. I thought it was the best yet. Lots of cars, and I mean lots!!!

Thanks again for a Great Meet!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Second that! There is a tremendous amount of work associated with this sort of event and you guys at Classic have done a superb job each month. Thanks for supporting the Dallas car community.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.