Obey The Law! No Speeding Or Burnouts!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are fortunate since we are meeting at the Bondurant facility for the Phoenix event. There is a long road back to public streets (ironically, probably about a quarter mile).

Still, Bob has been gracious to let us use his facility and I think everyone respects that and refrains from too much hooliganism (especially since he’s usually standing right there)

My apologies to the 99% of people who have to suffer the consequences for the 1% of idiots out there. Hopefully they will realize how juvenile it is before these events start getting shut down!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone, it’s kind of amazing that you tell people, week after week, can not jeopordize this great event, NO burnouts. You can send signs to remind them NO burnouts. Pull up to let go and there are cops sitting there just for this purpose, and still no burnout.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all, is something amazing to tell people, week after week, can not jeopordize NO burnouts this great event. Posters to remind burnouts NO. They pull up to go out and police are sitting there just for that purpose alone

Anonymous
    Inactive

The guys that spin their wheels have nothing to scratch in the morning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

These guys could be fans of Fast and the Furious. I’m not really sure what thrill they feel when they do burnouts. Is it just to show off or are they really taunting policemen to catch them? It’s just stupid!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would hate to see all the coffee machines and hard work go to waste because of some idiots. All the shows please respect the law!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Once again to cars and coffee was to give everyone a car enthusiast, or gearheads may meet in a common place to show car and talk with others who share the same interest in cars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never see all the cars and the hard work of coffee down the drain because of some idiots. ALL PLEASE obey the law in these shows!

Anonymous
    Inactive

plus, in Vegas, you’re pulling onto one of the busiest arterial boulevards in town. Hard to punch it up and stay out of somebody’s trunk. There’s no need to do burnouts. Burnouts are like the old saying (which I’ll plagiarize here): “Keep your revs down and have people think you’re a doofus, lay rubber and remove all doubt” or something like that. Showoffs are with us always, a true car aficionado knows when it’s time to turn it on, and when it’s time to just be cool.

dj

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ensure that people respect the law and, frankly, these jumps (boys vette Mazda3 and fatigue) are not obeying the law. It would be sad if they are sudden drop in cars and coffee, would not be the fault of the police.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all, it is kind of amazing that you tell people week after week, lets not jeopordize this great event-NO BURNOUTS. You post signs to remind them NO BURNOUTS. They pull up to the exit to leave and there are cops sitting right there just for this single purpose, and they still do a burnout.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You post signs to remind them NO BURNOUTS. They pull up to the exit to leave and there are cops sitting right there just for this single purpose, and they still do a burnout. I am sorry, but that is just stupid! Looking back, CC was such a great show, but suffered a sad end for similar problems.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know most of people think this law is very stupid but whatever the rule comes we should obey it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks a lot

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is a little burn out going to do put a little rubber on the road so what. a burn out is no big deal it wouldn’t hurt anyone all it does is make noise and make some smoke.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.