next meeting may16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In spite of the weather we had a good turnout but many people who had indicated they were coming did not because of the negative forecast. So far the forecast for next weekend is in the 70s with partly cloudy.. Those who came to the meet on the 9th were favored with sunshine and a pretty decent day-so much for the forcast of rain.

On the 16th we will be providing a sign up list for those people who might be interested in future road trips. We are also trying to put together some ideas for some fun events in the summer so if anyone would like to be a part of that send me a private PM. Once again we will try to utilize our sound system on the 16th if there is no rain in the forecast.

Red gt and myself went to the golden cruise and had Van Jefferies (the DJ for the event) give us some free publicity for our cars and coffee event .. Seems many people were very interested in attending but did not know about it.. please tell your friends about the event if you had fun.

One other item for those who arrive first, paradise bakery has given me some more discount coupons for breakfast and coffee so i will be handing those out.. Finally, the farmers market opened this last weekend instead of the 23rd which i had reported earlier.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Small meetup today, but it was nice to get out and see the cars and meet some new people. We’ll be back again!

– Randy

(Yellow 1991 Lotus Elan)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep the weather has been just erratic on Fri Nights… left the BMW at home today and rode my ol’ Honda CL350…

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah, it was cool coming out and meeting some people. minus the wind of course! 🙁

next saturday!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.