next meet may 9th

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope everyone had a good time at the may 2nd meet… The weather precluded many people coming as it was unpredictable right up to our start time.. We had 72 cars show up which we thought was a very good turnout. We did not use our sound system as rain was eminent but we will be using it next Saturday – it is supposed to be good weather. Also, we will have sign up sheets for upcoming cruises if youre interested. Please get the word out to your friends that we will be doing this each Saturday through September 26th. Would like to get up 300-400 cars during this year.
    Check out the pictures from the meet that have been posted. I expect more to be posted today or tommorow. Also, there is a section on the web page for posting automotive things you wan”t to sell-check it out.

Fly-by:happy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Location for May 9th?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great turnout considering the weather! Where are the photos located? Can’t seem to find them on the site!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ifly, if you go to the 1st page of the forum for denver look at the upper left corner and you will see a block labled pictures. There is also a block for Denver Marketplace for those wishing to sell something automotive. Hope that helps.
    Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rocket John, the location is always the same-Southlands Mall behind Barnes and Noble Bookstore.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks… thumbup

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bill and Jim,

Nice to meet both of you yesterday morning. Great event! Great People!

You can certainly count on me and the Porsche Breakfast Club to attend future

Cars and Coffee events.

As promised, I’ll lead the convoy from The Great Indoors parking lot out to

Southlands next Saturday morning.

See everyone then!

Erik – Porsche Breakfast Club, Organizer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.