Next marquee?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

would anyone happen to know which theme is coming up for cars and coffee?
    I was there for the Ford gt and ferrari one a while back, and would like to know if theres another one on the way,
    especially if its a bmw one
    thanks coffeesmile

Anonymous

Maybe British Car day on March 28…
    I hope so.

Anonymous

S2000 day after Brit car day, Then stock Mustang day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would love another BMW one.

Anonymous
    Sownman;18866 wrote:
    S2000 day after Brit car day, Then stock Mustang day.

i thought every day was stocker mustang and corvette day?

i went 4/4 and there had to be literally 30 2007+ vetes. i by no means hate vetes i love em but it’s gotten to the point where theres just an over welming amount of one car it gets boring same can be said about the mustangs everyone has one at this point. 🙁

Anonymous

Regardless, there are much worse things we could all be doing on a Saturday morning. It’s all about perspective…

Doug

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah it wasn’t the best day this past saturday, until the Bugatti Veyron arrived, that made everything better 🙂

Anonymous
    Halewafa;19784 wrote:
    Yeah it wasn’t the best day this past saturday, until the Bugatti Veyron arrived, that made everything better 🙂

that’s true. there really wasn’t all that great of a turn out i felt this past show.

on a side note some guy brought in a mercedes suv and parked in the corner nose in. i thought that was a little lame as he’s just parking there and not showing his car. and taking a spot for someone who actually has something worth showing off.

Anonymous
    v8_superbird;19817 wrote:
    on a side note some guy brought in a mercedes suv and parked in the corner nose in. i thought that was a little lame as he’s just parking there and not showing his car. and taking a spot for someone who actually has something worth showing off.

[sarcasm]Wow, a Mercedes SUV ? I’d been hoping to see one someday. Damn I missed it.[/sarcasm]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.