New Top Gear Out

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/10/0/

well its really a special, not an episode..

Anonymous
    CurtC;880 wrote:
    http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/10/0/

well its really a special, not an episode..

Good to see another Top Gear lover out there. I cant wait for the fall season. Saw this episode right after it came out and thought it was pretty good, not their best but good.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Knowsfear;886 wrote:
    Good to see another Top Gear lover out there. I cant wait for the fall season. Saw this episode right after it came out and thought it was pretty good, not their best but good.

Hammonds crash really threw a wrench in the thing for awhile. They tried to get back ont he air.. but without enough footage we have to wait till this fall

Anonymous
    CurtC;890 wrote:
    Hammonds crash really threw a wrench in the thing for awhile. They tried to get back ont he air.. but without enough footage we have to wait till this fall

They actually came back on the air for four shows i think after the crash. The first one back detailed exactly what happened and all that. Really good stuff. Jeremy was even making fun of him saying that he would have held the rocket car in a drift when the tire blew out and that hammond can only review slow cars from now on among other things.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Knowsfear;893 wrote:
    They actually came back on the air for four shows i think after the crash. The first one back detailed exactly what happened and all that. Really good stuff. Jeremy was even making fun of him saying that he would have held the rocket car in a drift when the tire blew out and that hammond can only review slow cars from now on among other things.

at any rate the season was very truncated

Anonymous
    CurtC;895 wrote:
    at any rate the season was very truncated

In that you are correct sir and it made me very sad…..

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive

its about time lol

Anonymous

Of course, those episodes are two years old, but still…exciting news.

Anonymous

just watched that artic episode…pretty cool. cant wait for the show to come back on.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ZJChaser;902 wrote:
    just watched that artic episode…pretty cool. cant wait for the show to come back on.

im scared to try it in 1080p it might rape my computer

Anonymous

720 looked plenty good to me…but I’m downloading the 1080 as well 🙂

Anonymous
    frank4cars;901 wrote:
    Of course, those episodes are two years old, but still…exciting news.

Ahh crap. You are right. I wasnt even paying attention. I have already seen all of Season 8.. I lose this one…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Knowsfear;907 wrote:
    Ahh crap. You are right. I wasnt even paying attention. I have already seen all of Season 8.. I lose this one…

at least they wont have to redub it…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.